Knowledge is power, and the Mental Health Resources available on this page are here to help you become better informed about mental health issues and discover resources that may be available to you in support of your mental health and learn more about care options that may be available to you.
a focus on mental health resources
- National Domestic Violence Hotline; Call – 1-800-799-7233; or text LOVEIS to 22522
- National Child Abuse Hotline; call or text 1-800-422-4453
- National Sexual Assault Hotline, call1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or Online Chat
- American Psychiatric Association
- Medline Plus (National Library of Medicine & National Institutes of Health)
- N.C. Memory Care Resources
- Mental Help
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- National Mental Health Consumers’ Self-Help Clearinghouse
- National Resource Center for ADHD
- Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation, Inc.
- U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Parenthood.com – This comprehensive site features links to parenting resources.
- Parenting Adolescents – Discover questions, answers, and resources about parenting teens and preteens. There are also helpful links and resources for kids as well to learn about their parents.
- Family Issues Info Service -Developed by The American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, there is a wealth of information here.